Benefits of an SUV with an Insert:
- Great Client Image
- Reduce Costs by Controlling Inventory Effectively
- Reduce Fuel Costs by switching to an SUV
- Trucks (Full Size) usually get about 6-9 MPG
- SUV's (Full Size) usually get about 12-14 MPG
- SUV's (Mid Size) usually get about 15-18 MPG
- Get Out of the Weather (Sun & Rain) by having a rear lift hatch to work (Also, no rain water enters your storage box drawers)
- Easy Release System allows you to remove/reinstall a fully loaded unit in minutes, so the SUV can be used for family trips or other uses.
DeLuxe Vs. Metal
Metal Units function just fine but they are missing the Soft Sound, Elegant Feel, and Refined Look of a Deluxe Unit. DeLuxe Units offer an Insulation Factor for Drastically reducing Sound during travel and Heat/Cold to the touch during the Summer/Winter.
We offer Both: The Deluxe Units and a Standard Metal Unit
- Deluxe Units = Excellent (Expected Life Span 15-20 Yrs)
- Standard Metal Unit = Good (Expected Life Span 8-10 Yrs)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why does the Deluxe Unit cost more than the Standard Metal Unit?
- It takes Approx. 3 Times (Triple) the amount of Handcraftsmanship Labor to build the Deluxe Unit, but you get what you pay for... Fine Quality Cabinetry that has a Beautiful Look and Feel that our Standard Metal Unit can not offer.
Should I go with a Deluxe Unit over a Standard Metal Unit?
Consider your Situation : (Full Time, Part Time, Mixed Practice, or Strickly Equine) This can help you make the best decision for you. However, if you are considering the DeLuxe Unit.....In this "Case", you get what you are paying for. It will be the first and last image your Clients remember (About your Organization Skills) and keep in mind this will probably be your most used piece of equipment in your Practice. And Magnum Mobile SUV Inserts hold their Value best over the years....
How do I know if the Unit I'm looking at will fit my vehicle?
Please print the diagrams. Take the diagrams and a measuring tape out to your vehicle and compare the rear opening with the measurements. Determine if you plan to keep the rear seats in the upright position and measure from the rear seat area with the rear door closed.
IMPORTANT: Please take measurements from the interior rear seats with the rear seats in the upright position for the most accurate measures.
If you are unsure about the measurements but are ready to move forward, we will gladly find your vehicle make and model and take the measurements for you. (Many of the vehicles are already on file with our company, please contact us for more help.)